Friday, June 19, 2009

Well here goes....


Over the last few days I've been reading several other peoples blogs and thinking whether I should do more on mine. Well as I am writing this I think you can conclude what the answer was.


Today has been a strange day. It had the potential to be a really productive day. There did not appear to be much in the diary. But somehow I just didn't seem to get much done. My car had to have it's MOT and thankfully passed. At lunchtime I thought I would walk to the garage to collect it only to find that the "short walk" took nearly half an hour. And gave me a blister on my big toe as well. Then the rest of the day seemed to be taken up with various discussions around the office and on the phone.


Whilst we all know how important communication is sometimes I do wonder how effective it all is. There seem to be some people who are just negative all the while. I find as I get older I have less and less time for these type of people. Life really is too short to spend with people who sap your energy.


The office finally quietened down about 4pm and I did manage to get some of things done that I had intended to. Please don't think I am virtuous staying late on a Friday. It's just that I had sitting in stationary traffic and in King's Lynn on a Friday the traffic is stationary from about 4pm until 5:30pm.


So late home but dinner was fish and chips (with mushy peas) so it wasn't a problem. After dinner had a soak in the hot tub - this truely is a wonderful way to end the day. I didn't think I would use it as much as I do. I really helps me relax and sleep much better too.


Soon be time to encourage Mili to have a bedtime tiddles and head off to bed. I will try to upload a picture of Mili tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment